Finally got a chance to jot down my new year resolutions!
1) Lose target weight goal of 70 kg. If i can achieve lower than that, its good!
2) Aim for a more healthy lifestyle, keep and stay fit
3) Save 3-5K this year
4) Vietnam trip hopefully, visit the rural areas and friends there
5) Spend less, save more, earn more
6) Do better than last semester
7) Go to church more regularly
8) To not be so critical, be nicer to my brothers =/ hahaha
2012 has been a considerably good year for me. Highlights were:
1) Graduating from NP
2) Teaching lifesaving to students, helping them pass. It was meaningful. :)
3) Getting a job at traders hotel, lifeguard. Its been 9 months! WOW, record breaker because i was at Rasa for 8 months only haha!
4) Getting a placement in RMIT University, GlobalSIM, Bachelor in Business Management.
5) Picking up Muay Thai skills with Yi Jie and Hui Hiang, and purchasing our very own nice smelling gloves! (:
6) Losing 13 KG! Its a very big achievement because it’s like extreme makeover! hahaha.
I pray that 2013 will be a better year, and that i will have the determination to achieve my goals! Goodbye 2012, Welcome 2013. I welcome you with a big hug okay, though i’m 7 days late hahaha ;D
I really like doing this personality tests because at times when i feel i can’t express myself or i just dont really know what im feeling inside, colorgenics helps me to understand. It may not be entirely true or might not be what im looking for but it has always impressed me because truth be told, it tells me stuff that i dont dare say or express for fear of hurting people. its like a self reflection. (: